Week 1, Day 1: After submitting behavior health claim form to insurance, I can't help but ask myself if I have any behavioral problems.
The book diet begins now. And of course I was too tired last night to pick out some books like a child before the first day of school who picks out her outfit and lays it out on the bed.
But luckily, I was lucid enough this morning before I got on the bike to go to work to stare down my dresser book shelf, and here's the roundup for March 1-7:
- Frank Stanford's The Light the Dead See
- African Myths and Tales
- Jorie Graham's Hybrids of Planets and of Ghosts
- Julie Carr's Equivocal (half started already, so will only half count)
- Yoko Tawada's Where Europe Begins (reread)
- Mark Wunderlich's Voluntary Servitude
Updates/whinging to follow.