Goals / Boundaries
In the anxious final moments before I leave Cheesburg, I feel that I should set to paper some goals for the upcoming months, lest I eat popcorn all day long by the window in my room watching sheep go by for three months straight.
Bread Loaf Goals
- Don't get sick(er).
- Attempt a sober BL
- Take more walks
- Swim in the lake
- Get to know more folks on staff + at the conference
- Eat less of the industrial food / stay low-glycemic/carb
- Try to sleep
- Make new writer friends (for life)
- Don't get tired
- make at least 1:
- woven thing on a loom with more than 4 harnesses
- felted object
- produce new version of manuscript
- read more than 3 books of prose
- take a walk or do pilates every day
- don't waste time feeling lonely
- attempt to eat one nice meal/snack a day
- ride a pony!
- herd sheep
- visit as many natural pools as possible
- witness aurora borealis
Now I'm getting homesick, but I haven't left yet. I'm going to miss my pack so much.