Updated list for this week:
- Cynthia Cruz's The Glimmering Room [done!]
Donald Revell's A Thief of Strings [finishing today ...]
- Donald Revell's Tantivy
- Donald Revell's The Bitter Withy
- Lynn Xu's Debts and Lessons [done!]
- African Myths and Tales [in progress]
- finish taking notes/rereading Yoko Tawada's Where Europe Begins
Needless to say, AWP renewed my spirits and reminded me how wonderful the/my literary community is--so many hugs! I'm grateful to have these friends, acquaintances, peers, giants. I'm coveting all the feelings/inspiration I amassed from the bounty of panels/readings--and course we ate well! Bucket o' biscuits! Myers and Chang feast! The deep-bowing-worthy Flour sticky bun!
The only thing better for feelings-hoarding after AWP is of course Bread Loaf. I can't wait to return to the mountain to frolic in the fields.